Located in the village of Beulah, 25 steps from the sandy shores of Beulah Beach offering public access to Crystal Lake and the Betsie Valley trailhead for biking or walking connecting Beulah to Frankfort and Elberta or Thompsonville. Featuring three guest rooms each with a private bathroom and many extra amenities. Spacious common area with gas fireplace and a bottomless cookie jar as well as a wrap around porch to relax on after spending the day exploring.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. or by arrangement.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Two night minimum from Memorial Day through Color Season.
- Rates do not include 6% sales tax and 2% occupancy tax.
- Reservations: Deposit required.
- Cancellation: 14-days or more advance cancellation notice a cancellation fee, 13 days or less - one nights rental.
- Checks or cash preferred.
- The Elliott House is a non-smoking Bed and Breakfast.
- Brittney, our cocker spaniel, Bella, our bichon friese, areon site. Sorry no other pets allowed.